Quality assured standards of Life Chemicals products and services are guaranteed by the application of up-to-date experimental and analytical equipment for organic synthesis, combinatorial chemistry, quality control and storage. Well-established production processes and excellent logistic system enable safe and on-time delivery of compounds.
Life Chemicals has recently renovated its production site where over 2,000 m² of space and all modern facilities are available for advanced chemistry practice
There are more than 50 synthetic chemists working in our laboratories and units that are engaged in creating the entire scope of our products, ranging from HTS compounds to custom synthesis and early drug discovery projects.
To perform most diverse and sophisticated synthetic procedures our chemists are provided with full sets of required equipment: Biotage® Microwave station, Paar® autoclaves, Photochemistry lab. In addition to the above, there are specialized facilities for handling highly toxic reagents. Our production capacities also include laboratories for complex multistep synthesis that can be carried out in milligram to kilogram scales.
- Varian® GEMINI 2000 400 MHZ with an Oxford Instruments superconducting magnet;
- Varian® VXR-300 300 MHz;
- Varian® Gemini 200 MHz;
- Ready for ¹H, ¹³C, ¹⁹F, ²⁹Si, ³¹P measurements and advanced 2D NMR techniques, such as, COSY, NOESY, HMQC, HSQC, INADEQUATE, etc.
- The Laboratory’s daily output amounts to 200+ ¹H NMR spectra.
- Agilent® 1200;
- Agilent® 1100;
- Over 10 types of columns;
- Agilent® 5975C GC/MSD.
- Shimadzu® LC-8A HPLC machine;
- 2 Combi-Flash RF Teledyne® Isco units (direct/reverse phasecolumns).
- Water determination by Karl Fischer Titration (Titroline KF SCHOTT Instruments);
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of functional groups in organic compounds;
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of salt form of organic compounds;
- Quality control of solvents and inorganic compounds;
- Measuring optical activity (POLAX-2L, ATAGO polarimeter);
- Melting point verification (OptiMelt MPA100).