Life Chemicals has always persistently strived for creating excellent products and providing its customers with first-rank and individually tailored services. The Company is recognized to meet the most diverse outsourcing needs of life science research institutions and commercial enterprises worldwide. As a well-known contract research organization (CRO) it has successfully fulfilled custom synthesis projects for numerous pharmaceutical, biotech, and agrochemical companies on the basis of fixed contracted prices and in terms of FTE.
Our skilled and experienced team of organic chemists can confidently and punctually carry out custom synthesis of practically any small-molecule compound, including:
- Building blocks, starting materials, and intermediates
- Drug-like screening compounds
- Compound library synthesis: new chemical entities and analogs for hit-to-lead (H2L) development
- Derivatives of lead compounds
- Functionalization of known bioactive compounds with covalent warheads and other moieties
- Target substrates, inhibitors and activators
- Reference compounds and potential impurities or contaminants
- Transition metal ligands
The Company’s expertise in synthetic route scouting to your molecules will utterly provide the following advantages:
- Development of novel and customized synthetic routes via initial lab-scale research
- Optimization and search of the best cost- and time- efficient synthetic route (e.g., higher yield, lower costs, lower environmental impact, reduction of by-products)
- Alternative synthetic routes (e.g., avoiding hazardous starting materials, blind-alley or inappropriate synthesis method, IP-protected compounds, etc.)
Furthermore, as a positively triggering start of drug development projects, offered is a wide range of Early Drug Discovery Services:
- Hit and lead optimization
- Product scale-up
- Reaction and process optimization
- Catalyst screening and optimization
- Peptidomimetics design, synthesis, and characterization
- Customizable quality assurance services
- Characterization of physical and chemical properties
- In Vitro ADME, Physicochemical and General Biochemical Tests
- Analogue Search
Taking advantage of its excellent CRO experience, Life Chemicals has always been focused on its customers’ specific needs to be implemented in contract research and development, including all aspects involved, in particular pioneering chemistry, unique products, time and cost considerations. Therefore, proceeding from this principle, any contract, whether it concerns an individual compound or a long-term collaboration, will be honored and fulfilled in the best of customers’ interests and on a mutually beneficial basis.
Our bright R & D solutions are designed for you and around you!
All the compounds are also available from our e-commerce website.
In-House Synthetic Chemistry Services
Our researchers work in various fields of modern organic chemistry, specializing, in particular, in heterocyclic and element organic chemistry. Up-to-date equipment and distinguished professional knowledge and skillfulness of our chemists ensure the most advanced chemistry practice:
- Multistep organic synthesis
- Combinatorial synthesis and parallel chemistry
- Asymmetric synthesis, involving chiral auxiliary groups, chiral homogeneous catalysts, separation of racemates
- Metal-mediated reactions and catalysis
- Synthesis of organoelemental compounds
- Handling gaseous reagents, including selective catalytic hydrogenation
- Use of toxic metalorganic reagents (Mg, Zn, Cd, Hg, Sn, Bi)
- Fluorination with CF₃CHN₂, SF₄/HF, SbF₃, DAST, Morph- DAST, Deoxo-Fluor, CF₃I, Halothane, Freon-113
- Microwave-assisted synthesis
- Multigram scale photochemistry
- Handling flammable reducing agents: LAH, DIBAL, AlH₃, Vitride, L-Selectride, Super-Hydride, BH₃, LiHMDS, n-BuLi, sec-BuLi, t-BuLi, MeLi, LDA, LTMP
- Chemistry in liquid ammonia
- Peptide synthesis
Custom synthesis request processing
Life Chemicals carries out custom synthesis of both individual compounds and screening libraries in flexible terms of contracted prices and FTE.
All requests are carefully evaluated by our R & D team to comprehensively satisfy new project objectives, criteria and compound specifications provided by the customer to describe a desired compound or screening library, namely:
- Chemical name, structure or CAS number
- Quantity needed
- Purity and quality control requirements
- Exclusivity and confidentiality preferences
- Any other specific requirements
A detailed quotation will be sent within a few working days, including general and/or confidentiality terms to protect the customer’s intellectual property and business interests.
In-house data availability: It should be pointed out that the project turnaround time and budget can be optimized upon providing Life Chemicals with any appropriate data available in the literature, as well as existing synthetic route, if any, covering experimental details, e.g., reaction time, temperature, solvents and concentrations, work-up procedures, purification methods, yields, and analytical data.
As soon as your PO is received, our synthetic team will summarize all relevant publications and data, enabling them to design the best synthetic route to obtain targeted products that possess chemical characteristics and purity levels defined under the contract.
In conclusion, keeping its exceptional product and services standards, Life Chemicals has always guaranteed rigorous quality control, customizable formatting options, and swift delivery worldwide.