Life Chemicals has proven its leading position on the market, keeping high product and service standards with assured more than 90 % purity, as confirmed by LCMS and/or 400MHz NMR data. Electronic copies of NMR or LC-MS spectra are available upon request.
Life Chemicals provides additional customizable quality assurance services on request.
The Laboratory provides compound characterization and structure determination by means of ¹H, ¹⁹F, ¹³C, ³¹P NMR spectroscopy together with advanced 2D NMR measurements (gradient COSY, NOESY, HMQC, HMBC, INADEQUATE, etc.) recorded on Varian® VNMRS 400 MHz.
The Laboratory’s daily output is more than 200 ¹H NMR spectra.
The Laboratory is certified according to ISO/IEC 1025:2006 and provides analytical chromatography services with parameter variations on request (detection wavelength, mobile phase type, etc.). The Laboratory’s daily output is over 500 samples.
The preparative HPLC purification allows the isolation of highly pure compounds in milligram to multi-hundred gram quantities.
- Advanced analytical and bioanalytical method development by computer-aided chromatographic techniques
- HPLC-based high-throughput solubility measurements of fragments and other compounds with sample capacities up to 384 samples per day
- Method development and scale-up for semi-preparative and preparative HPLC
- Chiral chromatography and resolution of racemates with Advanced Laser Polarimeter (ALP) (PDR-Chiral) – on-line HPLC detector capable to distinguish enantiomeric form
- Development of stereoselective methods for HPLC separation with ALP detection and specific rotation determination from a chromatogram
- Enantiomeric Excess (ee) determination on a chiral column with ALP detection
- Quality control of chemicals at each production stage: organic and inorganic reagents, laboratory solvents, synthesis intermediates, and final products
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of functional groups and salt form of organic compounds
- Water determination by Karl Fischer Titration (Titroline KF SCHOTT Instruments)
- Optical activity measurement (POLAX-2L, ATAGO polarimeter)
- Melting point verification (OptiMelt MPA100)
- UV/Vis spectrophotometric analysis (SHIMADZU, 200-900 nm)