World Tuberculosis Day is commemorated yearly on March 24 to raise public awareness about the disastrous health, social and economic consequences of tuberculosis.
To support the World Tuberculosis Day activities worldwide, Life Chemicals is offering a number of focused libraries for tuberculosis-related drug discovery research:
- Antituberculosis Focused Library by 2D Similarity (4,200 compounds)
- Antituberculosis Docking Library by Structure-based Approaches (5,000 compounds)
- Antibacterial Focused Library (15,500 compounds)
- Biologically Active Compound Library (8,000 compounds)
- Protease Screening Libraries
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and price quotations.
Visit our Website for a detailed product description, or place an order online on our E-commerce website.
Download SD files with compound structures directly from our Downloads section
Custom compound selection based on specific parameters can be performed on request, with competitive pricing and the most convenient terms provided.