Today is the World Lymphoma Awareness Day. To join the fight against blood cancer and support drug discovery efforts against lymphoma, we designed several targeted screening compounds libraries. These screening sets contain small bioactive molecules for HTS against cancer-related targets:
- Anticancer Screening Library: 6,300 novel drug-like screening compounds with potential anti-tumor activity, targeting various cancer types
- Tyrosine Kinase Screening Library: 5,700 potential tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- ALK Tyrosine Kinase Focused Library: 2,500 potential inhibitors of cancer-specific anaplastic lymphoma kinase
- STING Targeted Library: 1,600 potential STING agonists and antagonists
- Protein-Protein Interactions (PPI) Screening Libraries: compound sets formed by means of receptor-based (molecular docking) and ligand-based (2D similarity search) approaches
- Epigenetic Screening Libraries: compound collections created using computational chemistry and virtual screening techniques
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and price quotations.
Take a look at our dedicated blog post.
Download SD files with compound structures directly in our Downloads section
Custom compound selection based on specific parameters can be performed on request, with competitive pricing and the most convenient terms provided.
Figure 1. Example of representative analogs of a known anti-lymphoma active compound selected via a structural similarity search