The first step to manage and prevent diabetes is its understanding. Today, diabetes is recognized as a chronic, progressive metabolic disorder in which the body is unable to utilize glucose.
There are substantial shortcomings in the drugs currently available for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The global diabetic crisis has not abated despite the introduction of new types of drugs and targets . The medications currently available for type-2 diabetes were shown to have significant limitations and side effects.
Dedicated to World Diabetes Day 2022, Life Chemicals is offering its proprietary collection of Screening Compound Libraries to support diabetes-related drug development efforts:
- RNA Focused and Targeted Libraries
- Nuclear Receptor Screening Libraries
- Transcription-related Screening Library
- SH2 Domain Focused Library
- Anti-inflammatory Screening Compound Library
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and price quotations.
Custom compound selection based on specific parameters can be performed on request, with competitive pricing and the most convenient terms provided.
- Kanwal, A.; Kanwar, N.; Bharati, S.; Srivastava, P.; Singh, S.P.; Amar, S. Exploring New Drug Targets for Type 2 Diabetes: Success, Challenges and Opportunities. Biomedicines 2022, 10, 331. https://doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines10020331