Our Cheminformatics team is presenting newly created Diversity Fragment Sets that can become ideal starting points for FBDD projects!
We have applied our broad expertise to provide you with compact screening sets that contain our best fragment-like molecules covering the broadest chemical space due to their high structural dissimilarity:
- Fsp³-enriched Fragment Diversity Set: 1,600 non-planar molecules with high Fsp3 cut-off at 0.5
- Fluorine Fragment Diversity Set: 1,600 screening compounds that containCF3, single fluorine or difluoromethyl/difluoromethylene group for ¹⁹F NMR-based fragment HTS
- Brominated Fragment Diversity Set: 960 brominated fragments for hit identification with X-ray crystallography
- Covalent Fragment Diversity Set: 960 potential covalent inhibitors with high diversity by the warhead
- General Fragment Diversity Sets: 1,600 and 3,200 structurally diverse fragments for a wide range of uses in FBDD
- Fragment-like molecules (Rule of Three compliant)
- Maximal structure diversity
- Filtered by advanced in-house MedChem filters
- Compact size (960 or 1600 screening compounds)
- Highest quality and purity of all compounds
- Most attractive pricing
Swift delivery worldwide
Explore also our full collection of Fragment Libraries of over 51,000 stock compounds.
The compound selection can be customized based on your requirements, cherry picking is available.
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and price quotations.