It includes 5,704 covalent inhibitor fragments, containing covalent warheads in assay-ready format, purchasable as one big screening set, or, alternatively, as four smaller complementary and non-overlapping subsets, selected to provide optimal structural diversity: 2,824, 1,600, 960 and 320 and fragment-like covalent inhibitors.
Take advantage of conveniently concise and resourceful selections to boost your covalent screening and hit-finding FBDD projects!
This Pre-plated Covalent Fragment Screening Set is fully customizable, with variable concentrations and volumes provided in either 96- or 384-well plates.
- Novel screening compounds synthesized in-house
- Chemoinformatics assistance
- Only drug-like molecules: Lipinski's Rule of Five and Veber criteria compliant
- No PAINS (A, B, C families), toxic, reactive, and unstable compounds
- Over 90 % purity confirmed by LCMS and/or NMR data
- Hit re-supply, product scale-up
- Compound library design, combinatorial synthesis based on hits found
- Competitive pricing and convenient terms
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and price quotations.
For a detailed description and other formatting options, please, refer to the full Covalent Fragment Library.