We are happy to announce our collaboration with BioSolveIT that will allow researchers to make a very rewarding use of our Covalent Inhibitor Libraries!
Applying the BioSolveIT drug design dashboard, SeeSAR, you can easily perform covalent docking with the Life Chemicals set of almost 18,000 chemically-diverse screening compounds with favorable physicochemical properties.
Simply download SeeSAR and the processed set to discover promising hits for your drug discovery projects!
Recent success stories referring to our screening library impressively highlight the potential behind our unique covalent drug candidates:
- Specific inhibitor of Y279C SHP2
- Novel NEDD8-Activating Enzyme Inhibitors
- Inhibitors of the interaction between the Vitamin D receptor and coactivators
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any details or collaboration opportunities.
Explore our original collection of covalent inhibitors:
- General Covalent Inhibitor Library: 17,800 small molecules for covalent screening
- Cysteine Focused Covalent Inhibitor Library: 3,400 compounds, also available pre-plated
- Serine Focused Covalent Inhibitor Library: 2,700 molecules to form covalent bonds with a serine residue
- Covalent Fragment Library: 4,000 fragments with covalent warheads
- Specific Covalent Inhibitor Fragment Library: 600 compounds with activated carbon-carbon double bonds
Custom compound selection based on specific parameters can be performed on request, with competitive pricing and most convenient terms provided.