Our exclusive Pre-plated Diversity Set (PS7) of 50,000 novel screening compounds is distinguished by its optimal physicochemical properties for drug discovery. It is composed of newly synthesized small molecules, selected by dissimilarity search from the Life Chemicals HTS Compound Collection.
Complementary Diversity Subsets of 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, and 20,000 drug-like compounds with no structure overlap are available to suit multiple research needs. Additionally, the current selection can be combined with other diversity sets prepared earlier to provide up to 130,000 compounds in non-overlapping supersets readily-available for prompt delivery worldwide.
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and price quotations.
We also invite you to explore our Pre-plated Focused Libraries and Pre-plated Fragment Screening Sets
- No overlap with our previous Diversity Set (PS6) of 50,000 compounds
- Novel screening compounds synthesized in-house
- Only drug-like molecules: the Lipinski's Rule of Five and Veber criteria compliant
- No PAINS (A, B, C families), toxic, reactive, and unstable compounds
- Assured ≥ 90 % purity confirmed by LCMS and/or NMR data
- Swift delivery worldwide from the USA- and Germany-based facilities
- Hit re-supply, product scale-up
- Compound library design and combinatorial synthesis based on found hits
- Competitive pricing and most convenient terms
- Screening sets are purchasable as a whole, no cherry-picking is possible
- 10mM solutions in DMSO
- In 96- and 384-well microplates
- Customization is available on request: lower concentrations (e.g., 2 mM) or reformatting into 1536-well microplates