Life Chemicals presents a number of exclusive pre-plated Diversity Sets composed of 50,000 novel structures with optimal physicochemical properties.
Compounds were selected from our collection of newly synthesized products by dissimilarity search with the average Tanimoto threshold of 80 %. For your convenience they are available as non-overlapping Diversity Sets of 5,000, 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 structures. The compounds are formatted as 50μL of 10mM DMSO solutions in 384 well plates.
- The Sets are distinguished as follows:
- Lipinski Rule of Five and Veber criteria compliant
- No fragments
- No reactive and unstable molecules
- Lilly MedChem Rules
- PAINS filters: families A, B, C applied
- No overlap with our previous Diversity Set of 50,000 structures
Their physicochemical parameters are listed below:
Take the best advantage of our collections to develop your outsourcing projects.